Need help fundraising? Here are ideas to help YOU raise money for the KIDS!!
1. Send out donation letters
Send them to family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, or anyone you know! Make sure you mention why YOU dance for the kids and that CMNH hospitals is a charity near and dear to your heart.
2. Visit local businesses and ask for donations
Good friends with one of the owners? It doesn't hurt to ask for a donation!
3. Find loose change
Found a dime on the ground? Donate it! Remember every penny counts.
4. Volunteer as a babysitter, dog walker, etc and have people pay you with donations
Double service! Who doesn't like playing with kids and cute animals?!
5. Holding a bake sale
No one says no to dessert.
6. Organizing a change drive
Set up a jar at your desk at work, for example, and let people know that the proceeds will go to Rainbow Babies (make sure you ask your boss for permission first).
7. Selling clothes you don't want and donate the money
Sometimes, if you are a brand representative for a company, you get more free merchandise than you know what to do with. Need to do spring cleaning? Excellent opportunity to raise money for the kids.
8. Selling old sorority shirts
Sell them on the Facebook t-shirt swap group for your sorority and donate the money!
9. Have a lemonade stand
No one is too old for the classic lemonade stand.
10. For one week, donate all the money you otherwise would have spent for yourself
Examples could be donate $3 instead of buying a coffee at Starbucks, donate $15 instead of buying shoes that you don't actually need, donate $8 and pack your lunch instead of going out to eat, or donate $7 and watch an old movie at home instead of going to the theater!
11. Tutor people in classes and ask them to donate
Education + FTK = amazing
12. Do your friend's laundry and ask them to donate in exchange
Laundry is fun when you're raising money for the kids!
13. For every A you get on an exam, have one of your parents or you donate
Good grades = win for you and the kids! You can make it a personal pledge to help raise money for the kids.
14. Trick-or-treating for donations
Who said Halloween is all about candy?
15. Pick a miracle child to "run" for. For every mile you run, have friends/parents/relatives sponsor you
Exercising is fun.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.